Altair SimSolid v2019.4.0 Build 59 is a structural analysis software specifically designed for engineers working in the design and modeling of industrial and mechanical components. This software simplifies geometry and meshing operations as both time consuming and costly in the finite element analysis method (practical application of finite elements called FEA) and highly specialized. Removed the need and allowed engineers to perform CAD assembly analysis in just a few minutes without having to worry.
The software offers speed, accuracy and power for structural simulation of CAD assemblies, while also removing geometry, cleaning and polishing from design operations.
SimSolid can be used with a desktop computerAnalyze complex assembly parts as well as large assemblies, which are usually not efficient in traditional FEA assemblies, ensuring that outputs are efficient.
Here are some key Features of “Altair SimSolid v2019.4.0 Build 59” :
- Removal of geometry and simplification of finite element analysis
- Large assembly analysis and complex parts
- Fast and accurate simulation software
- Analysis of various solutions including linear statics, modal, nonlinear statics, thermal, coupled thermal-stress, linear dynamics (time, frequency and random response)
- Supports a variety of connections and boundary conditions including intelligent auto-connect, connect, slide, friction separation, screw And beads, spot and laser welds, metal / weld welds, virtual joints, etc.
- Material support with features such as: Isotropic, Incompressible, Elastopl astic NL stress vs. strain, rigid (Rigid)
- Data integration with Cloud-based CAD systems directly
- Standard STL output from the CAD system
- Support for CAD main files: CATIA, NX, Creo, SOLIDWORKS, Inventor and SolidEdge
- Support Common formats STEP, ACIS and Parasolid etc
- Recommended configuration
– Intel I7 based computer; 4-cores (8-threads); 16 GB of memory; OpenGL compatible graphics card
– Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (64-bit only)
- To use Onshape direct document integration, you must have either a free or paid Onshape account. There will be a one-time prompt to authorize SIMSOLID to access your Onshape account.
- To use the SOLIDWORKS add-in, you must have a 2013 through 2018 version of SOLIDWORKS running on a Microsoft Win7, Win8.1 or Win10 64-bit computer system.
Altair SimSolid v2019.4.0 Build 59