Altair newFASANT v6.2.11 is a powerful electromagnetic simulation software tool based on the most advanced state-of-the-art techniques. It can be used to perform and solve a wide range of electromagnetic problems in science fields such as RCS analysis, urban radiopropagation scenarios, circuit analysis and more.
newFASANT is a software suite composed of multiple products. All of our products are integrated into our unified and common user interface.
These are the various products that have been developed and maintained by us and are available for release to our users and customers or as a customized solution.
– GTD Module icon GTD
On board antennas 3D analysis and coverage parameters for radiocommunications systems.
– MOM Module icon MOM
3D analysis of complex and on-board antennas, electromagnetic compatibility and RCS.
– PO Module icon PO
Radar Cross Section analysis of large and complex electronics using Physcial Optics.
– MONCROS Module icon MONCROS
Parallelized 3D Radar Cross Section (RCS) analysis using the Method of Moments technique.
– PERIODICAL STRUCTURES Module icon PERIODICAL STRUCTURES
Analysis and design of reflection and transmission coefficients in periodic structures and metamaterials.
– GTD-PO Module icon GTD-PO
V2V communication and autonomous driving systems & RCS analysis of complex bodies and large urban environments.
– US Module icon US
3D analysis of ultrasound emission sources and time delay response simulation
newFASANT offers many design tools to enhance the simulation productivity and performance when our customers use our products.
These design tools address specific problems that pose a bottleneck for the user when using general-purpose solvers due to the complexity of the design.
– DOPPLER Module icon DOPPLER
Doppler frequency shift analysis in electrically large and complex bodies for MOM / PO simulations.
– RADOME Module icon RADOME
High precision design and analysis tool for single layer and multilayer radomes.
– REFLECTARRAYS Module icon REFLECTARRAYS
High precision design and analysis tool for reflectarray antenna systems using MOM.
– MIMO Module icon MIMO
Design, characterize, and optimize MIMO antenna systems simulations in GTD projects.
Here are some key Features of “Altair newFASANT v6.2.11” :
- Modules offered by newFASANT:
newFASANT is actually a software suite that consists of several independent, yet integrated modules :
– GTD module : for on-board antenna and 3D analysis Radio System Parameter Coverage
– MOM Module : For 3D Analysis of Complex Antennas and Onboard Antennas, Electromagnetic Compatibility and RCS
– PO Module: For Radar Cross Section Analysis Using Physical Optics
– MONCROS Module : For Parallelized 3D Radar Cross Section Analysis (RCS)
– PERIODICAL STRUCTURES module : Analysis and Design of Reflection and Transfer Coefficients in Course Structures And Metametric
– GTD-PO Module : V2V Communication and RCS Analysis of Complex Objects and Large Urban Areas
– US Module : For 3D Dimension Analysis of Sound Release Sources and Time Delay Response Simulation
- Design tools provided by newFASANT:
newFASANT has provided many design tools for its users to increase simulation efficiency and performance. These design tools can be very helpful in solving specific problems due to the complexity of the design.
– DOPPLER module : Doppler frequency shift analysis in large, complex electric bodies for MOM / PO simulation
– RADOME module : High-precision design and analysis tool for monolithic and multilayer radiums
– REFLECTARRAYS module : Analysis tool And Design for MOMO Reset Antenna Systems
– MIMO Module : Design, Description and Optimization of MIMO Antenna Systems Simulations in GTD Projects
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)