Altair Flow Simulator 19 is a software for the design of combustion, heat and flow systems that allows engineers to verify the accuracy and reliability of simulated systems and optimize final designs and machines. This fluid system design tool provides the capability to model and optimize multipurpose flow transmission systems on a single platform with a three-dimensional design environment for machine / fluid / thermal / combustion engine design.
The tool allows its users to import real hardware using point-cloud or Cloud of Points and then automatically create a computational model on the device’s hardware.
BookThe home offered by Altair Flow Simulator contains configured components / elements that can simulate / model most physical phenomena including compressible / non-compressible liquid flow, wind flow, cavity system flow Rotary, heat / heat transfer system, combustion system and so on. Eight modes of analysis (steady state, semi-steady state and decomposition for fluid, thermal and combustion dynamics) can be combined with the conceptual model system or subsystem to optimize the operation of the simulated machine during the analysis cycle
Here are some key Features of “Altair Flow Simulator v19.1” :
- flow simulation (one-dimensional, two-dimensional and three-dimensional) for accurate and fast
- soft, flexible and applicable for groups and industries
- user interface graphics with the ability to merge / 3D Digital CAD Overlay with Analytical Models
- Supports Point-Cloud or Cloud of Points Technology
- Provides optimization module for model exploration and parameterization of system models based on flow, shape, dimensions and features Thermal to come up with a cost
- effective design
- book presentationHome to elements needed to design physical phenomena such as compressible / non-compressible liquid flow, wind current, rotary cavity system flow, heat / heat transfer system, combustion system, etc.
- 8 states of analysis including steady state , Semi-steady state and transition state for fluid, thermal and combustion dynamics
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
– Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64 bit)
– Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)
Altair Flow Simulator v19.1