TURBOdesign Suite 6 is a unique product of Advanced Design Technology (ADT) for 3D aerodynamic design and hydrodynamics that allows users to design, analyze and optimize turbomachinery types such as axial systems, coil flow or centrifuge pumps, compressors, fans, turbines and Torque converters.
Using this software, designers evaluate the size of turbomachinery packs and predict performance, accurately design a 3D blade with 3D reverse design capabilities.
analyze flow information in each component, your performance Calculate machines with a 3D computing fluid dynamics (CFD) and automate auto-optimization design space.
The founder and managing director of ADT is Professor Mehrdad Zanganeh.
Here are some key features of “ADT TURBOdesign Suite v6.4.0”:
- Based on the robust design principles of the advanced 3D reverse design
- Introduction of some of the most advanced blade designs
- Observance of rigorous emission regulations in turbomachines
- Default forecasting for centrifugal compressors
- Designer access to CFD data generated by TURBOdesign
- There is a new module designed by ANSYS SpaceClaim
- the rapid build of solid models of blade rows
- Windows 7 SP1 ( 64-bit )
- Windows 10 ( 64-bit )
- 4 GB of RAM
- Dual-core CPU clocked at 2.4 GHz at least
- 7200 RPM hard disk drive or SSD
Download ADT TURBOdesign Suite v6.4.0