Breeze Webcam Photobooth 2 is a software program whose purpose is to help you in taking photos with your web cam, save them to the PC and print them with ease, as well as customize a large number of related options.Comprehensive documentation and clean environment The installation process is a piece of cake, while the interface you are met requires some getting used to, as it comes packed with many drop down menus, a few buttons and a small menu bar.
However, you should know that extensive and well-drawn Help content provided, thus allowing all types of users to get around the Webcam Photobooth, without experiencing any difficulties. Furthermore, it contains a setup wizard, which means that you are going to be guided every step of the way so that you can configure everything just right.
Breeze Webcam Photobooth is a software to take photos through the webcam system and save and print them easily. Today, all portable systems or laptops have a few web cameras that are used in many cases, including video calls. This software allows you to capture images through your webcam and print them with a few edits. In addition, it is possible to create boomerangs and GIF images with the help of this software. Simple and easy user interface Webcam Photobooth enables all users to easily use the features and options in the program for shooting.
Here are some key Features of “Breeze Webcam Photobooth v2.4” :
- Professional photo and video capture through the wikim
- Shoot and print auto-images and share them via email , facebook, twitter or text
- Create and share animated GIFs, boomerangs
- Capture images in monochrome, black and white, color (eg sepia) or use the Instagram filter style
- take a green screen and replace the green background with a virtual background
- easy interface
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
– Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64 bit)
– Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)
- A printer and a webcam