Adobe XD 21 is made for designers like you, by designers like us. It’s the fastest way to design, prototype and share any user experience, from websites and mobile apps to voice interactions and more. And it’s free. Adobe XD reimagines the way designers create experiences with fast, intuitive tools that get you into your designs and get out of your way. Power up prototypes with voice. Automatically resize elements for different screens. Create amazing animations between artboards without timelines. It’s everything you need for what’s next in UX – and it’s just in XD.
Design, prototype, share -all in XD.
Switch from Design to Prototype mode in a click, then drag wires between artboards to turn your wireframes into interactive prototypes. Make changes on the fly and see them on your phone. Share auto-saved cloud documents securely with your team from anywhere – you can even edit them off-line.
Powered by creativity and community.
The XD platform is getting bigger and better all the time, thanks to users like you and our developer community. Take your experiences further with plugins. Integrate with Slack, JIRA, Microsoft Teams and more of the apps you use every day. The best part? You can access all your add-ons from right inside XD.
Here are some key Features of “Adobe XD v21.0.12” :
- Prepare a prototype and interactive prototype
- A powerful assistant for UX / UI designers
- Publish samples to get feedback
- Design and prototype user interface and user experience
- Complete compatibility with the soft Tools like Photoshop and Illustrator
- Combining design levels with each other to visualize navigation in large applications
- Providing Elements panel containing icons and different symbols with the ability to change the contents of the panel and adding icons, colors and features for the user to reuse
- Operating system: Windows 10 Creators Update (64-bit) – Version 1703 (build 10.0.15063) or later
- Processor: Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support with 1.4 GHz
- Display: 1280 x 800
- Internet: Internet connection and Registration is required for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM
- Graphics: Minimum Direct 3D DDI Feature Set: 10. For Intel GPUs, drivers released in 2014 or later are necessary. To find this information, launch “dxdiag” from the Runmenu and select the “Display” tab.
- Pen and touch input: XD for Windows 10 supports Windows’ native pen and touch features.
You can use touch input to interact with XD tools, create artwork on canvas, navigate through layers, interact with components, wire prototypes, change shape properties in Property Inspector, scroll through preview window, drag images to canvas, create repeat grids and that is.
Adobe XD v21.0.12