Winflector 3.9 – When users of all systems in a network need to use a common application, the first solution that comes to mind is to install the tools on all systems, in which case computer systems with specifications Relatively strong. But a better solution is to install and run programs on a central server system and access other systems through a remote host.
Winflector ProEasy, secure and new to share and run applications on a system, remotely and through local and wide-area networks. The server administrator decides which programs to share between the network systems. As such, programs run on the original server, while the user accesses only the application windows through the remote. As a server manager, you can control the apps that open and give each user access remotely.
Here are some key features of “Winflector v18.104.22.168”:
- Share server programs between network systems
- Access network systems to the tools required on a central server system
- Control application execution on the server
- User access control
- Communicate with systems Remote Windows , Linux, Android and the HTML5 browser as a client
- Ability to print through a remote
- without the use of remote desktop services and RemoteApp or Citrix products
- Processor (s): Recommended multi-processor or multi-core server
Windows Server 2008/2012 / 2008R2 / 2008/2003
Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP
- RAM: depending on the application, minimum 16MB per session
- Graphics mode: 32/24/16-bit color
Download Winflector v22.214.171.124