VirtualDub 1.10 is a free and highly functional application that was originally developed to compress animated videos and has now evolved to capture and process video clips. It’s true that this software is not as powerful as Adobe Premiere, but you can quickly and easily edit your video files and get high-quality output. VirtualDub is a powerful, easy-to-use, user-friendly application that lets you do everything you want on a movie. Editing videos, cutting and separating pieces of film, attaching videos to each other and. are part of the key features of this software.
Originally developed for compressing anime videos, VirtualDub has evolved and reached the stage where it can capture and process video clips faster and with better output quality. It’s not as complex or feature-rich as other more powerful tools like Adobe Premiere, but it gets its job when it comes to linear adjustments over video streams.
VirtualDub is portable, since you do not need any installation, so you can simply move it to an external device and use it on any computer. As far as requirements are concerned, note that the application relies on appropriate video and audio codecs to process files. Even though VirtualDub is mainly aimed at handling AVI files, it can successfully read MPEG formats and BMP images.
Here are some key Features of “VirtualDub v1.10.3 Build 35390” :
- Reads and writes AVI2 (OpenDML) and multi-segment AVI clips.
- Integrated MPEG-1 and Motion-JPEG decoders.
- Remove and replace audio tracks without touching the video.
- Extensive video filter set, including blur, sharpen, emboss, smooth, 3×3 convolution, flip, resize rotate, brightness/contrast,
- levels, deinterlace, and threshold.
- Bilinear and bicubic resampling — no blocky resizes or rotates here.
- Decompress and recompress both audio and video.
- Remove segments of a video clip and save the rest, without recompressing.
- Adjust frame rate, decimate frames, and 3:2 pulldown removal.
- Preview the results, with live audio.
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP2
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
- Microsoft Windows 8 / 8.1
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2003 R2 / 2008/2008 R2 /
- 2012/2012 R2 Including both 32-bit and 64-bit versions, but not RT tablet editions.
- 80486 or higher CPU
- 16MB of memory
- support 32bit & 64 bit
Download VirtualDub v1.10.3 Build 35390