Vero Alphacam 2020 is the most advanced computer simulation software for computer-aided wood and stone machining (CAM). With its abundant and expanded capabilities, this software has gained unprecedented popularity around the world, from now on from small wood workshops to multinational companies manufacturing wood and masonry units, from this software to design And extract their designs. The software is actually like the Edgecam software designed exclusively for woodworking and masonry processes. Alphacam is an intelligent and intuitive CAD CAM Software for Woodworking, Metal & Stone Cutting. The emphasis behind Alphacam is to provide customers with productivity, reliability and flexibility. This can be found in all our modules which include Routing, Milling, Turning with 2-Axis to 5-Axis Machining.
Here are some key Features of “Vero Alphacam v2020.0” :
- Simulation of all manufacturing processes for wood and stone machining
- Advanced simulation of wood and masonry techniques
- Simulation of 2 to 5 way winding
- Simulation of 2D multi page CNC machines
- Simulation Three dimensional Routing and Projecting Projects
- Segmentation and Shredding
- Strategic Management and Reduced Production Costs
- We recommend that you install the latest service packs for supported operating systems.
System Type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
– Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
– Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (SP1 required)
– Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional
– Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise
– Microsoft Windows 10 Professional
– Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise
- When installing:
– We recommend that you update to the latest security key drivers (if a security key is fitted).
– You may experience problems with the driver provided by your graphics card manufacturer – check for the latest driver updates on the website for your card.
– Alphacam and Part Modeler will install and run the ‘home’ editions of these operating systems. However, this is not recommended and we can not guarantee fix any Alphacam or Part Modeler issues specifically related to these operating systems.
– The Sentinel RMS license server runs as a system service on Windows XP, Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit), Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Server 2012 (64-bit) and Windows 7. Sentinel RMS network licenses can be installed on virtual servers provided that they are locked into a Safenet Computer ID USB key. Standalone (single seat) Sentinel RMS licenses can not be locked against the new keys for use on a virtual server.
– It is not recommended to have multiple Alphacam versions installed on the same computer when the user has limited rights or UAC is ON, as this could potentially cause problems with Simulator.
– Domain Controllers are not supported for ToolStore Server and Alphacam due to SQL limitations.
– Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Vista, and Windows 8 are no longer supported by Alphacam.
– Windows 8 RT is not supported by Alphacam.
- Minimum Specifications
– 64-bit Intel Pentium 4 processor (2 GHz or faster), Intel Xeon, Intel Core, AMD Athlon 64, AMD Opteron, AMD Phenom or later, in single, dual or quad core versions
– 4 GB of RAM
- To make We recommend the 64-bit operating system and 2GB RAM for each processor as a minimum.Please ensure the latest WHQL certified driver that supports OpenGL 3.3 for the card is installed.Note: Some older cards in the above ranges may no longer be supported. Please check the relevant supplier to see if an up-to-date driver is available for your operating system. Other graphics cards may work, but unsupported.
- OpenGL 3.3:
– NVIDIA Quadro range
– AMD Fire Pro range – 10 GB free disk space for the Alphacam installation – Graphics cards