imDesktop 1.3 is a software for adjusting and placing videos , audio files, static images and music as a desktop background image. This software can be a more attractive alternative to the usual WallPer screenshots and make your desktop more vibrant and beautiful. ImDesktop lets you run videos, audio files and animated GIFs as wallpaper on your system. Also, when your computer is disabled, these videos can be played as a video screen saver , so you can watch your favorite videos at this time. imDesktop automatically detects the window size of the running application that is either Maximize or Fullscreen, and is able to stop animated wallpapers moving during play. Or watch the movie.
imDesktop is a Windows application for setting videos, audio, static images and music as your wallpaper. imDesktop will immensely boost the entertainment level of your desktop by allowing you to play videos, audio and animated gifs as your wallpaper in the background. When your computer is inactive it doubles as a video screensaver too, so you can watch your favorite videos.
Set it and forget it
imDesktop is very easy to use. You can configure the wallpaper interiors, play mode, stretch mode and volume in the Settings dialog with a few clicks.
imDesktop only uses very little CPU and memory resources. It automatically detects fullscreen and maximized applications to pause animations while playing games or watching movies.
imDesktop supports all multimedia formats like Static Images (PNG / JPG / JPEG / BMP), Videos (MP4 / AVI / WMV / WVC / MPEG) and Musics (MP3 / WAV / AAC).
Here are some key Features of “imDesktop v1.3.0” :
- Video playback , audio files or animations for the background
- Supports static images of PNG / JPG / JPEG / BMP
- Supports MP4 / AVI / WMV / WVC / MPEG video files
- Supports MP3 / WAV / AAC music files
- Stop animated backgrounds when playing or displaying movies
- A set of different settings for playback mode, volume, and so on
- Minimum CPU usage and memory resources
- Simple and easy to use interface. Easy
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
– Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64 bit)
– Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)