TreeSize Professional 7. Product jamsoftware company SoftwareA professional tool that helps users to check the hard disk space occupied by the various files on them. In this software, users see all hard drives and files as tree charts, and information about file type and volume can be easily reviewed and reviewed. This software features a variety of features, including the ability to search and delete similar files on the hard drive, which is available in the available space on the hard drive, several versions of them are distributed on different drives, control tools Complete a file and check its details, display all information and hard disk space in circular charts, specify bulk files and categorize files based on their size With this software, you can easily manage files and folders on your hard disk and easily delete uncompressed files that occupy your hard disk space. It also analyzes your hard drive space and optimizes it.
It may also be a problem for you to experience a lack of space on your hard disk. For example, after several months of installing WindowsYou will be faced with a message that warns you that the drive that you installed your Windows has suffered from lack of space and whether you want to clear the program. For example, a person intending to hold large numbers of bulky files on their hard drives should use high-volume hard drives or users who are more likely to hold text documents and similar information on their hard drives. It can use smaller hard drives. Managing hard disk space is also one of the things many users and even beginner users care about. Control of files located on drives and the amount of space occupied by them is one of the most important issues that users pay attention to.
Here are some key Features of “TreeSize Professional v18.104.22.1684” :
- Visually track down the disk usage and see the size of all folders including their subfolders and break it down to the file level.
- Several export and reporting options: Printed report (showing the directory structure), Excel, HTML, XML, text file, clipboard.
- The integrated fully customizable file search helps you to find and archive the largest, oldest, obsolete and temporary files, such as invalid shortcuts or files owned by a non existant account.
- You can search multiple drives, enrire servers and even your entire network neighborhood. The search results can be exported, moved or deleted.
- Duplicate file search, optionally with MD5 checksums
- Statistics on file types and file owners at directory level. Additionally it is possible to filter the file system tree on the left to a certain user or file type
- TreeSize Pro can save data to an XML file and load it again later.
- A saved XML file can be used to compare it with the current version of the file system branch. The difference between the two scans will be displayed and makes it easy to see which folders have grown.
- Support for Unicode file and folder names.
- The visible columns can be configured separately for the TreeSize Pro window, Excel export, HTML Export, Text export and printed reports. A lot of optional columns are available.
- TreeSize Pro ships with a shell extension for Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 that adds an additional TreeSize column to the Windows Explorer that is showing the size not only for files but also for folders.
- High performance through multithreading: Browse the results during scanning, scan and view multiple threads at the same time, automatically adjusting the number of threads that are used for scan.
- Include and exclude certain files and folders in your scans
- Print the contents of a directory, including all files and the corresponding icons.
- Several command line options allow scheduled and overnight scans of your hard disk. An integrated wizard helps to set up scheduled scans.
- A list of all files in the scanned folder and its subfolders can be exported, for example, for use in a database.
- Support for file-based NTFS compression, hard links and alternate data streams (ADS)
- Explorer context menu is supported in the TreeSize window.
– Windows 10
– Windows 8.1
– Windows Vista / 7/8
– Windows Server 2016
– Windows Server
2008 – 2012 R2
- (32 and 64 bit)
TreeSize Professional v22.214.171.1244