StudioLine Photo Classic 4 is a powerful image editing, organizing and sharing software with 32-bit filters. You can edit images imported from cameras and scanners in common formats.
The software manages graphics in all formats in the form of database archive images, adds features such as threaded images with user descriptions and descriptions, and assigns keywords to each photo for access.
Future photos. You can also use this software to include your photos in slideshows, send them to web galleries, burn them to CDs and DVDs, and even email them. Show your photos to your friends. You can also use various printing features to create greeting cards, CD covers, calendars and more.
Here are some key features of “StudioLine Photo Classic 4.2.67”:
- Ability to edit images
- Import images in TIFF, GIF, JPEG, BMP, PNG and PSD formats
- Export images in TIFF, GIF, JPEG, BMP, PNG and SLI formats
- Support for alpha channel
- Support for IPTC, EXIF and NAA
- Ability to add captions and keywords and descriptions
- Send by email
- Web gallery
- Has filters for image optimization
- Has filters for special effects
- Batch editing
- Ability to display slides
- Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10
- Multi-core processor with a minimum of 1.6 GHz,higher recommended
- 4 GB RAM, more recommended
- 150 MB disk space for programs (allow extra space for data)
- 24 bit graphics adapter with monitor resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels
Download StudioLine Photo Classic 4.2.67