SAP2000 Ultimate 20 software has been in use for design and analysis of the structure for about thirty years. Students and civil engineers and related affairs worked at least once with this software. Each year, the features of this software are increased and, with a simple user interface, adds to the complexity of the various calculations and analyzes. The 3D graphics environment has made it easy for you to visualize your designs and then do some sort of analysis on it.
This software has provided all the necessary requirements for the designer and is used in the construction of the structures of this software in practice. Learning this software is very fast and does not require a long time to learn. Ready-made templates that are predicted in the software will make it possible to simulate very complex designs. Special features are also provided for bridge designers. The new version of the software was released late March and the most expensive version is Advanced or Advanced. SAP2000 is the latest and strongest generation of Structural Analysis Program.
Here are some key Features of “SAP2000 Ultimate v20.2.0” :
- Static and dynamic analysis
- Linear and nonlinear analysis including seismic analysis
- Load and truck analysis for bridges P analysis
- Structural elements SHELL and FRAME including column beam, truss and membrane behavior And shell
- nonlinear springs and connectors (LINK and SPRING)
- multiple coordinate systems
- different types of CONSTRAINT
- different types of loading
- high capacity
- Operating System
– Microsoft® Windows Vista, Microsoft® Windows 7, Microsoft® Windows 8, or Microsoft® Windows 10, 32 and 64 bit versions
– With a 64-bit operating system, the SAPFire® Analytical Engine can utilize more than 4 GB of RAM, making it possible to solve more serious problems.
- Video Card
– Minimum: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bit colors for standard (GDI +) graphics mode.
– Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent and dedicated graphics RAM (512 Mb or greater) for DirectX graphics mode. The card must be DirectX 9.0c compatible (DirectX SDK Aug. 2009 – Build 9.27.1734.0).
– DirectX graphics mode fully utilizes the hardware acceleration provided by a GPU and dedicated graphics RAM.
– For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, the device’s raster drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias.
– Minimum: 3 GB for 32-bit O / S and 4 GB for 64-bit O / S
– Recommended: 4 GB for 32-bit O / S, and 8 GB for 64-bit O / S
- disk space
– 6 GB to install software.
– Recommended: 500GB or larger Hard Disk Drive (7200 rpm SATA)
– Additional space required for running and storing model files and analysis results, depending on the size of the models
SAP2000 Ultimate v20.2.0