RSG CFS 11 is a software for Cold-Formed Steel RSG is a specialized software for designing standard steel members for construction applications.
The expansion of the cold forming technique of steel parts brought traditional construction into a new phase. Hence, for a standard, accurate, and cost-effective design, we need software that can accurately review our design and report its bugs in accordance with defined codes and standards.
This software fully supports the 2016 edition of the AISI standard in accordance with the US, Canada and Mexico systems. Its prominent features include Direct Strength Method, support for old AISI editions (from 1999 to 2012), support for ASCE-8-02 for designing steel zigzagging and combining load with ASCE- 7, IBC, NBCC, AISI and RMI.
RSG CFS is a comprehensive, general-purpose cold-formed steel component design tool that performs calculations according to the AISI 2016 Edition of the North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members, and the 2002 ASCE Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Stainless Steel Structural Members (ASCE-8-02)
Here are some key features of “RSG CFS v11.0.2”:
- Full support for the 2016 AISI edition
- Incorporates US, Canadian and Mexican corrections
- Direct Strength Method calculations
- Support for old AISI editions (from 1999 to 2012)
- Support for ASCE-8-02 for the design of stainless steel
- Combination of loading according to ASCE-7, IBC and NBCC, and AISI and RMI
- OS : Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft .NET Framework v4.5 or later
Download RSG CFS v11.0.2