Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio 8.1 is a software professional studio for recording, effecting, editing and applying various types of filters on the sound.
Powerful audio engine This software supports many audio formats including Wav, MP3, OGG, WMA. With this program, you can record your music and remake them, prepare them for your own party, you can also publish them to the compressed formats via the Internet or record on a CD.
When we first entered the program, Mixcraft took its time to load everything, but at least it displays the CPU usage of the Mixcraft and compute system in the lower right corner. And yes, it uses a lot of CPU and memory.
Choosing to create a new project brings forth three options: record yourself or your band, build loop and beat matching music, or build virtual instrument tracks.
It’s very easy to lose yourself in this program, because it’s very fun to play with! For example, when trying to create virtual instrument tracks, you can choose from acoustic guitar, violin, mandolin, bass, sax, sound effects, strings, and many, many more.
“Musical typing” is an option that lets you type musical notes of each instrument, modify pitch, octave, and note.
Once you work is complete, save it as a Mixcraft format type, so you can later edit it, or export it directly as Wave, MP3 file, or others.
The Mixcraft Recording Studio is a great tool to play with, and the free trial allows you enough time to test it out. The price for the full version is not that much as well. We definitely like it, and we invite you to try it out.
Here are some key features of “Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio v8.1 Build 415”:
- Improved graphics for visual effects
- Over 3000 ready-made loops for making a song
- Compatible with AcidT and Apple Garage BandT loops
- Optimal and excellent sound engine with 192 kHz and 32-bit audio quality
- Possibility to use multiple monitors for the fullest use of the user interface
- Ability to cut, paste, create loop and …
- Video mix with special effects
- OS : Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, or 10 (32 or 64 bit)
- 2 GB RAM
- 1.8 GHz Dual Core CPU (Quad Core or higher recommended)
- Sound card, USB, or Firewire sound device
- Please note : Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio requires Internet access for the integrated Melodyne activation.
Download Acoustica Mixcraft Pro Studio v8.1 Build 415