Rowbyte Plexus 3 is a functional plugin for displaying designer and manufacturer art in non-linear applications such as After Effect, which allows you to create, edit and visualize data in a procedural manner. This plugin not only allows you to render particles and particles, but also allows you to create a variety of interesting relationships between them based on different parameters and using lines and shapes of the triangles. The Plexus Fluke is highly modular, enabling you to create an unlimited set of settings and parameters.
Plexus is a plug-in designed to bring generative art closer to a non-linear program like After Effects. It lets you create, manipulate and visualize data in a procedural manner. Not only can you render the particles, but also create all sorts of interesting relationships between them based on various parameters using lines and triangles. The workflow for Plexus is very modular allowing you to create a truly infinite set of configurations and parameters.
Here are some key Features of “Rowbyte Plexus v3.1.9 for Adobe After Effects” :
- Create particles and interface between them
- Import OBJ files
- Integrated rendering
- Motion Blur effects to create motion pictures
- Designed based on the new architecture of After Effects
- Object-based interfaces
- Voice Factor
- Organize multiple Plexus object in the desired layer
- Possibility to combine Plexus layers and ease of animation of camera movements
- Custom view settings
- Windows 7 and above
- Adobe After Effects CS5.5, CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015, CC 2015.3, CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019
Rowbyte Plexus v3.1.9 for Adobe After Effects