Intergraph PV Elite 2019 is a complete solution for design and analysis of heat exchangers. Users of PV Elite have designed the equipment for the most extreme uses and have done so quickly, accurately and profitably.
Intergraph Process, Power & Marine, part of Hexagon and the world’s leading provider of enterprise engineering software to the process, power and marine industries, announces the launch of PV Elite, the latest version of its complete solution for ship and heat exchanger design, analysis and evaluation used by engineers, designers, estimators, fabricators and inspectors.
PV Elite provides a number of productivity enhancements, new codes and code updates, enhanced analysis and output generation and reports.
Productivity enhancements to PV Elite will help ship designers get the job done faster. For example, they can use the Undo / Redo functionality. With the News Feed, users can instantly access the latest product release news, webinars and social networking opportunities.
PV Elite now allows ship designers to easily create and use custom data with Microsoft Excel. They can share data with other PV Elite users to increase productivity. Nozzle loads, saddle dimensions and more can be read directly from Excel.
Here are some key features of “PV Elite 2019 SP1 v21.00.01”:
- Pressure vessel analysis
- A user friendly and easy environment
- Possibility to check and calculate the wall thickness to measure the lowest and maximum pressure
- Ability to control the wall thickness of the tanks
- Calculate the types of loads and the possibility of combining side loads with Adjustable pressure
- Ability to apply arbitrary pressure to calculate the strength of the components and joints
- Ability to control, check and calculate the wall thickness of the tanks to measure the pressure
- The ability to calculate the dead load for each element
- OS :Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 ( 64-bit )
Download PV Elite 2019 SP1 v21.00.01