PumpLinx 4 is a 3D Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) tool that provides accurate virtual testing for the analysis and performance of fluid pumps, motors, compressors, turbines, valves, and complete fluid systems with rotating / sliding components. For liquid systems, PumpLinx’s proprietary Cavitation Module accurately models vapor, free gas and liquid compressibility to enable analysis of performance, pressure ripple, and cavitation damage.
Since CDF or the same computational fluid dynamics analyzes numerical analytic and numerical algorithms, analyzes fluid flow problems, in industries that deal with fluid dynamics, the use of highly CFD tools It is essential. PumpLinx is a 3D computing fluid dynamics (CFD) instrument that allows for accurate and accurate virtual testing for the analysis and prediction of fluid pumps, motors, compressors, turbines, valves, propellers, hydraulic systems and all fluid equipment. And a hydrofoil that has moving and rotating parts. For fluid systems, PumpLinx exclusively uses the Cavitation Module for accurate modeling of steam, free gas, and fluid compression capabilities to analyze performance, pressure breaker and cavity damage.
– Comprehensive Physics
Flow, Turbulence, Conjugate Heat Transfer, Aeration, Cavitation, Particles
– Accurate predictions
Excellent correlation with the test data over the full operational range.
– Fast model creation, even faster simulation speed.
Less than an hour from CAD to Simulation, <15 min for steady-state results
– Able to model complex details down to the micro scale
Accurately model leakage gaps, tip clearances, balance holes, etc.
Here are some key Features of “PumpLinx v4.6.0” :
- Virtual test for analyzing and predicting the performance of liquid, hydraulic, particle, cavitation, heat transfer and so on …
- Accurate and accurate performance
- Deliver reliable results
- Modeling Cavitation Module
- Modeling turbulence, heat transfer and particle motion paths
- Analyzing mesh dynamics problems
- Investigating the effects of steam as well as the compressibility of gases and liquids
- Making fast models and simulation examples
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
– Windows 8 (64-bit)
– Windows 7 (64 bit)