Pix4Dmapper pro 2 is a photogrammetry software used to build aerial maps. It does not matter if your aerial photo is taken by the drone or even RGB, thermal and multispectral.
It’s just enough to bring your photos into the software and easy to do operations such as digitizing, controlling images, measuring and reviewing, and eventually sharing.
This software gives you results in terms of survey equipment; the results are calculated accurately above the centimeter and up to 2 pixels in the horizontal and vertical axis in the GSD.
Personalize many of the default operations for automated processing and have full control over the quality of your data and projects.
Here are some key features of “Pix4Dmapper Pro v2.0.1“:
- Pioneering image metering software for mapping purposes
- Supports aerial, RGB, thermal and multispectral
- Support 360-degree images and Fisheye
- Full project flow control from imaging to mapping
- Full-color image creation of cloudy point Point Cloud)
- Manufacturing of Orthosisaic images
- digital models of the surface (DSM)
- Making Textured 3D meshes
- index maps (so called GeoTiff)
- thermal maps
- OS : – Windows 7, 8, 10, Server 2008, Server 2012, 64-bit (PC or Mac computers using Boot Camp).
- CPU (Intel i5 / i7 / Xeon recommended).
- GPU that is compatible with OpenGL 3.2. (integrated graphics cards from Intel HD 4000 or above).
- Small projects (under 100 images at 14 MP): 4 GB RAM, 10 GB HDD Free Space.
- Medium projects (between 100 and 500 images at 14 MP): 8 GB RAM, 20 GB HDD Free Space.
- Large projects (between 500 and 2000 images at 14 MP): 16 GB RAM, 40 GB HDD Free Space.
- Very Large projects (over 2000 images at 14 MP): 16 GB RAM, 80 GB HDD Free Space.
Download Pix4Dmapper Pro v2.0.1