Oxygen XML Editor 20 is an XML editor, XSLT / XQuery debugger, and a full-featured Unicode profile. With the help of this software you can edit the files Html, txt, xml and This software will show you more efficiency when you own a site and want to edit your own error files. This software can corrupt XML, XSL, XQUERY, FO, XSD, RNG, RNC, DTD, Schematron, WSDL, and show you folders so you can better edit them.
Debugging and profiling can be done using the latest versions of Xalan, Saxon 6 or Saxon 9 transformation engines. A complete diff and merge solution is also available in Oxygen. It offers both file and file comparison, 6 file diff algorithms. Oxygen makes it easier for the document to be shared between content authors by including a Subversion Client.
The SVN Client allows you to browse repositories, check for changes, commit changes, update your work copy and examine the revision history. Oxygen provides support for importing database content, MS Excel sheets and legacy text data files into XML documents and also for generating XML Schema from database tables.
Here are some key Features of ” Oxygen XML Editor v20.1.2018122403″ :
- Visual XML Editor
- Editing Html, txt, xml files …
- Errors of XML, XSL, XQUERY, FO, XSD, RNG, RNC, DTD, Schematron, WSDL files.
- Full Unicode support
- Supports XPath (a language to address specific sections of an XML document)
- Supports XInclude, a standard for creating XML documents from smaller pieces
- XML Outliner
- Smart XML Editor
- Compatible with the version Different Windows
- Pentium III system
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 300 MB free disk space
- Java Virtual Machine (included).
Download Oxygen XML Editor v20.1.2018122403