NI Circuit Design Suite 14 – Many dear students and electronics-loved ones are well acquainted with the Electronic Workbench software and are well aware of their abilities in designing circuitry and solving affiliated problems.
The National Instruments developer, with its full range of applications and the need for many changes, has now released a new version of the software called NI Circuit Design Suite, which basically includes two NI Multisim and NI Ultiboard software.
Be The purpose of integrating two software under the name of the unit is to provide an integrated package that most users can meet.
The development of the components in this section is also evident in the new edition, which has grown to 12,000 pieces, and includes very new parts.
In the second part of the Circuit Design software , the NI Ultiboard has been used to design PCBs or Printed Circuit Board PCs, which is a complete and detailed software.
In addition to the parts defined in Multisim, this software contains nearly 99% of the total commercial parts of the market and some parts, with military specifications, in a vast database.
Access to the physical schema of each piece of this set is very easy and can only be captured with a mouse click and recorded for it.
Access to the various layers of the Label (if used in multi-layer fibers) is very simple and results even in form The final board is visible with all the pieces of the dojo.
The algorithms for connecting the components to each other have been greatly improved, and for simple circuits, there is no need to use extra layers, as well as the full transfer of projects from Multisim to Ultiboard.
Here are some key features of “NI Circuit Design Suite 14 (Multisim & Ultiboard)“:
- A standardized environment for accessible capture, SPICE simulation, and PCB layout
- Combines schematic capture and Full Multisim simulation with full layout. Ultiboard
- A powerful collection of interactive simulation tools and SPICE analysis for validation and design
- Seamless integration with a flexible layer and four-layer routing environment, 1400-pin designs
- Reduced prototype errors and market time Through integrated design flow from schematic to layout
- OS : Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 or vista (32-bit and 64-bit )
Download NI Circuit Design Suite 14 (Multisim & Ultiboard)