TrayStatus Pro 4 is a simple and convenientsoftware to view the status of keys such as Caps Lock, Num Luck, Alt, Ctrl , and in the lower left corner in the towel system (System Tray) is.
Other features include CPU Performance, Memory Status, and Performance Status Indicators. With this software, you can turn keyboard keys on and off without using the keyboard.
You can also choose to hear the keys for turning on or off when the kShow CPU, memory, or hard drive activity, or use performance counters to monitor things like disk queue length, network activity, IIS requests and much more.
Play a sound or show a tray notification when a key is toggled.ey status changes, so be aware.
Here are some key features of “TrayStatus Pro v4.0”:
- Display the status of the keyboard keys
- View the function and system status of the system
- Ability to enable or disable keyboard keys by clicking on its status
- Show the status of Caps Lock, Num Lock, Scroll Lock, Chan, Alt, Ctrl, Shift and Win keys in your system tray.
- Ability to change the icon of the desired keystroke
- Voice play during activation or deactivation Keys
- User-centric and simple environment
- Double-click the Status Indicator to toggle that key’s lock status.
- Use the built-in light or dark icon themes, or create your own custom icons to suit your style.
- TrayStatus is for easier use
- OS :Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, 2012, and 2008 R2 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Download TrayStatus Pro v4.0