SMS Enabler 2 is a simple and compact application for sending and receiving SMS messages on a computer or website using a 3G / GSM modem or dongle attached to a computer.
With the help of this software you can send and forward SMS messages to your email or other phones or save SMS received in a database.
You can also respond to your incoming SMS automatically and through a predefined template.
SMS Enabler is a program that allows you to automatically receive and reply to SMS messages on a PC or website using a 3G / GSM modem or dongle connected to a computer.
Each time a new message arrives to the modem/dongle, SMS Enabler reads it, then instantly forwards it to one or more destinations, such as: a database table, a website, a file, an email address or other phone numbers.
Then (if configured so) it sends an automatic SMS response. Finally, it deletes the received message from the modem’s memory.
Before you can receive SMS messages with SMS Enabler you must configure the connection to the modem/phone in SMS Enabler’s Settings dialog box.
Here are some key features of “SMS Enabler v2.7.2”:
- Register incoming messages in a database
- Send incoming SMS to the website via HTTP for instant processing through a server-side script
- Save SMS messages to a text file or CSV. On your computer
- Forward SMS to one or more email addresses
- Forward SMS messages received to other phones
- Automatically respond to incoming SMS with a predefined template or an auto generated message.
- Lightweight and compact
- OS :Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, 2012, and 2008 R2 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Download SMS Enabler v2.7.2