Mechanical Expressions is a software for constructing symbolic models of mechanical processes.
Using this simple software, a mechanical model can be used to display the constraints symbolically, for different elements, the speed and forces can be displayed on it
and then for the elements in the model, features such as speed, acceleration And extracted effective output forces in the form of mathematical equations and expressions.
Mechanical Expressions is a symbolic mechanics program.
Create a model, specify the geometry using symbolic constraints, add velocity, masses and force elements, and then extract mathematical expressions for output velocity, accelerations and forces.
Copy expressions for input into a mathematical system like Mathematica, or copy them as Tex, MathML, or computer source code (in 9 languages).
The mathematical equations and expressions that are eventually received can be used as inputs for applications such as Mathematica, or copied as Tex, MathML, or code.
Here are some key features of “Mechanical Expressions v1.1.11”:
- Modeling a mechanical structure using graphic symbols .
- Designing a simple model of mechanical equations.
- Entering constants, features and calculations in a mechanical model.
- Calculating and drawing forces on the object in physics. Mechanical
- Graphical drawing of physics mechanics formulas
- OS :Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8, and 10 (32 and 64 bit)
Download Mechanical Expressions v1.1.11