PureBasic 5 is a “high-level” programming language that is mostly compatible with any other “BASIC” compiler. This is because PureBasic is based on established “BASIC” rules.
Learning PureBasic is very easy! PureBasic has been created for beginners and experts alike. With PureBasic, the compilation takes virtually no time at all. This software has been developed for the Windows operating system. We have put a lot of effort into its realization to produce a fast, reliable and system-friendly language.
The syntax is easy and the possibilities are huge with the “advanced” functions that have been added to this language like pointers, structures, procedures, dinamic linked lists and much more. For the experienced coder, there are no problems obtaining access to any of the legal OS structures or Windows API objects.
PureBasic is a portable programming language that currently works on almost all computer systems. This means that the same code can be compiled natively for the OS and use the full power of each. There are no bottlenecks like a virtual machine or a code translator, the generated code produces an optimized executable.
Here are some key Features of “PureBasic v5.70” :
- 486, Pentium, Athlon, 680×0 and PowerPC support.
- Built-in arrays, dynamic linked lists, complex structures, pointers and variable definitions
- Supported types: Byte (8 bits), Word (16 bits), Long (32 bits), Quad (64 bits), Float (32 bits) , Double (64 bits) and Characters
- User defined types (structures)
- Built-in string types (characters), including ascii and unicode
- Powerful macro support
- Constants, binary and hexadecimal numbers supported
- Expression reducer by grouping constants and numeric numbers together
- Standard arithmetic support for sign priority and parentheses: +, -, /, *, and, or,
- Extremely fast compilation
- Procedure support for structured programming with local and global variables
- All Standard BASIC keywords: If-Else-EndIf, Repeat-Until, etc
- Specialized libraries to manipulate BMP images, windows, gadgets, DirectX, etc
- Specialized libraries are highly optimized for maximum speed and compactness
- The Win32 API is fully supported. as if they were BASIC keywords
- Inline Assembler
- Precompiled structures with constants files for extra-fast compilation
- Configurable CLI compiler
- Very high productivity, comprehensive keywords, online help
- System friendly, easy to install and easy to use
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)