iThoughts 5 is a mental map drawing software for WindowsIs. Mentally mapping software enables users to capture maps, thoughts, ideas, goals, and decisions that are in their minds as a cohesive, curable image. iThoughts can be used to list tasks (by displaying communication and affiliation between them), summary, thoughts and ideas in the form of a storm, planning different projects, scheduling goals, recording appointments And very useful and useful. One of the features of this software is the ability to import information from / out for commonly-used mental mapping software, including MindManager, iMindmap, Freemind / Freeplane, Novamind, XMind, Mindview, ConceptDraw, OPML, Excel / Numbers / Outlook / ToodleDo (CSV), Markdown and more.
Here are some key Features of “iThoughts v220.127.116.11” :
- Visualization of Ideas and Thoughts
- Drawings of Objectives
- Graphing the Project Plan
- Sorting Thoughts
- Compatibility with Common Mind Mapping Software including MindManager, iMindmap, Freemind / Freeplane, Novamind , XMind, Mindview, ConceptDraw, OPML, Excel / Numbers / Outlook / ToodleDo (CSV), Markdown to import data from them and output them to them
- Import data for Mindnode, Mindmapper and MyThoughts software.
- Provides output in MS Powerpoint / Keynote (PPTX), MS Word / Pages (DOCX), MS Project (XML), PDF, PNG formats and web formats including HTML
- Software Requirements
– Windows 10 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
– Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
– Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
– Windows Vista (Service Pack 1 or later, 32/64 bit)
– Windows XP (Service Pack 3 or later, 32-bit only)