PFC Suite 6 is a product that Itasca has provided. PFC or Particle Flow Code, the program is intended for modeling of distinct elements (DEMs) in the form of two-dimensional and three-dimensional modeling.
The PFC program consists of synthetic materials consisting of a set of rigid particles in different sizes that communicate together to form solid and solid materials.
PFC models simulate the independent motion (transitional and rotational) and the interaction of many solid particles that allow interaction based on an internal force and torque.
Particle forms can include two-dimensional or 3D-colored disks that consist of a massive bundle of two-dimensional disks, or three-dimensional, three-dimensional, three-dimensional, 3D, or polygonal polygons.
Here are some key features of “Itasca PFC Suite v6.00.13”:
- motor computational power to simulate accurate and flexible
- with scripting languages powerful as FISH and Python
- Ability to customize models
- access to books home Advanced Python (Python 3) to design the graphics of
- Ability to manipulate graphics by User
- Advanced and customizable GUI
- Has twelve in-app call models
- Thermal solution analysis
- No annual maintenance fees or CPU constraints
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later
- Hard Disk: 500 MB
- Processor: Dual core CPU (2 GHz)
- Memory (RAM): 1 Gbyte
- Video Card: HD graphics card, 800 x 600 pixels, 32-bit color palette, OpenGL 1.3 or higher
- Ports: 1 USB port is required for security key
Download Itasca PFC Suite v6.00.13