Houdini FX 17 is a powerful software for modeling and creating special effects, and at the same time an application package for 3D designs.
This application is in most moviesHollywood has been used because it has a strong particle system. If you’ve seen tons of tons of animation ever since, you’ve realized that they have come up with great, realistic effects, it’s interesting to know that those fluids and fire are all made with Houdini’s software.
More Houdini is used for blasting effects, fire, fluids, skin and hair and mass modeling as well. In Houdini, you have access to a Node Based Procedural work environment that makes it easier to manage and control the data you define for model, material, animation, and visual effects.
This feature makes it easy for you at any stage. For example, you will see the result of changing any node at the same time.
Here are some key features of “Houdini FX v17.0.459”:
- Create awesome video effects and animations
- Fully Node Based
- Fast, Intelligent and Flexible
- Powerful Rigging Tools
- Provide a new level of graphic design perception. to
- use tools for modeling software Houdini includes creating characters, sets and props, as well as the production of Particle and fluid
- control over all devices
- utilizes a graphical interface directly and friendly
- modeling polygon
- do something for modeling, animation, effects , Rendering, lighting and even composite work
- NURBS modeling
- creating geometric objects
- additional tools for editing movements
- animation Procedural sand and edit movements
- Create and edit beautiful sounds
- Light and shadow management
- Integrated support for Python programming language
- Operating System – 64-bit only
– Windows 10 (64 bit)
– Windows 8.1
– Windows 8
– Windows 7 SP1 (future versions of Houdini will not be supported on Win7)
– Windows Server (any version) is NOT supported.
– 4 GB required
– 8 GB or higher and 64 GB strongly recommended for fluid simulations
– Intel or AMD x64 CPU with SSE 4.2 required. Houdini 17.0 will not run a system with a command set lower than SSE 4.1.
- Disk Space
– 2GB required for installation.
- Input Devices
– 3 Button mouse required
– Wacom tablet recommended for Houdini’s brush-based tools.
- Graphics Cards
A GL4.0 compliant graphics card is required. GL3.3 cards will have no features and lower GL versions will not run Houdini 17 at all.
4GB VRAM or more is required. Less than this can result in display errors like blank windows. High DPI displays (4K, 5K) or multiple monitors require a minimum of 4GB.
Graphics card must support OpenCL version 1.2.
The OptiX Denoiser requires a Kepler or later Nvidia GPU (K, P, M, V prefixes).
It is VERY important that you install the latest driver for your graphics card. Failure to do so may result in display issues and / or slow performance:
– NVIDIA GeForce GPUs: 390.77 or higher (do not use 376.xx – you’ll have slow performance and crashes)
– NVidia Quadro GPUs: 390.77 or higher
– AMD: 18.Q3 or higher
– Intel 10.18.10.3958 or higher.
Download Houdini FX 17.0.459