GMS Premium v10.4.7. Aquaveo GMS (Groundwater Modeling System) Premium is the most intuitive and capable software platform used to create groundwater and subsurface simulations in 3D environments. “I’ve used GMS for over 15 years on a wide variety of modeling and visualization projects. The conceptual model approach / tools and ongoing improvements to the software allow me to efficiently develop cost-effective models for clients who are always concerned about their budget. The Aquaveo development team is very responsive to questions / suggestions and the online discussion group is a great forum for both users and developers”GMS Premium is a software product from Aquaveo , a fully-understandable graphical user interface that provides users with a wealth of 3D modeling and groundwater simulation capabilities. The 3D models built by this software actually simulate the actual groundwater system so that the user can analyze, manage, and also investigate the actions and reactions in a hydrodynamic system.
Here are some key Features of “GMS Premium v10.4.7” :
- Groundwater Modeling and Visualization
- Analysis of Watershed Geographic Area
- Design of 3D Water Area Models
- Analysis of Hydrodynamic Systems
- Management and Control of Hydraulic and Hydraulic Projects
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1 or Windows 10
– RAM: 4 GB (8GB or more recommended)
– CPU: GMS software is CPU intensive. Some models and utilities integrated with GMS can take advantage of multiple processor cores simultaneously. We recommend the fastest CPU your budget allows.
– Graphics Card: For all display features to be enabled, OpenGL 1.5 or higher must be supported. The use of a dedicated graphics card is strongly recommended. Integrated graphics cards are often problematic.
– Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080 or greater
GMS Premium v10.4.7