ESI VA One 2018 is software from ESI, which is specifically designed for simulating and analyzing vibroacoustics in various designs and systems. It is by far the most powerful simulation software in the field and has many applications.
With this software you can simulate and fix all kinds of Noises and Seismics in different designs like train, airplane, car, buildings and many other places. There is no longer a need for the prototype to show its flaws, because with its powerful simulation software, it can simulate and analyze a wide range of system sounds and vibrations.
The range of applications of this software is not limited to simulation of Noise and Vibration, it can be used to simulate aircraft engine radiation, underground subways and its effects on ecosystem and environment.
Designing soundproof chambers, military gun silencers, tanks firing new-generation bullets, etc. are all a small part of this software’s applications.
VA One also sets new standards in ease of use; VA One is a standalone Windows desktop application with a modern user interface that is fast, intuitive and very easy to use.
With VA One you get results faster. Spend your time solving noise and vibration problems rather than trying to learn how to implement complex CAD / CAE systems or relearn the user interfaces of a large number of disparate analysis codes.
With VA One you get all the functionality you need for vibro-acoustics in one common environment.
Here are some key features of “ESI VA One v2018”:
- Vibroacoustic Simulation of Various Industrial Systems
- Seismic and Acoustic Analysis
- Fixing Design Problems Before Finalizing the Model
- Radiation, Heat, Sound and Vibration Simulation
- Designing and Analyzing New Generation Systems
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 10 (64-bit Only)
- CPU: 64-bit compatible Intel / AMD Dual-core
- RAM: 2 GB minimum, 4 GB or more recommended
- Graphics: OpenGL hardware graphic accelerator
- Hard disk : 5 GB or more
Download ESI VA One v2018