SolidWorks Premium 2019 is a software computer-aided design engineering software running on Windows, developed and developed by the French Dassault Systems Company.
Currently, SolideWorks software is used by 1.3 million engineers in more than 130,000 companies around the world. This software has three environments called assembly part and drawings.
The first environment is to draw a piece, in the second environment, the parts of a mechanism are mounted and in the last environment they will be provided with a engineering plan (usually for the print edition). Salidorx software directly with Inventor, mechanical desktopAnd Sally Yew Compete.
Sidelworth is a para-salid based paradigm modeler for modeling solids and uses a feature-based parametric approach to build models and assemblies.
SolidWorks is a comprehensive 3D design solution that features powerful simulation, motion, design validation, advanced wiring, pipe routing, reverse engineering, and more.
The Salidorx software has special features that distinguish it from other CAD software such as Katie, Peru / Ingenier, ion graphics , desktop mechanics, and intuitive.
Graphical User Interfacing means a strong graphical interface between the user and the software, and, as has been said, the Interfacing category is best designed in this software.
The existence of dialog boxes that appear to the user when placed on any icon gives a user a brief explanation of its function.
Here are some key features of “DS SolidWorks Premium 2019 SP2“:
- Ease of use and training compared to other CAD software
- A higher speed than other software.
- Ability to communicate with all the software (edge cam, master cam, power mill) and analysis software (Ansys, Adams, Abaqus, Cosmos)
- Modeling and designing products with any complexity and structure
- Routing from pipes and tubes
- routing of electric cabling
- simulation powerful
- reverse engineering (Scanto3D)
- validation tools for design
- benefit from the technology of CALS
- making online document life
- providing high-quality products, the usefulness and reliability
- Windows -based functions
- Standards and ESKD support
- Use of specific modules and advanced technology of hybrid parameter modeling
- Compatible with different versions of Vienna Dose
- Operating System:
Windows 10, 64-bit
Windows 7 SP1, 64-bit
- Processor: 3.3 GHz or higher
– 16 GB or more
– PDM Contributor or Viewer: 8 GB or more
– PDM Web Client or Web Server: 8 GB or more
– ECC RAM recommended
- Graphics Card: Certified cards and drivers
- Drives: SSD drives recommended for optimal performance
- Disk Space:
– PDM Contributor or Viewer: 10 GB or more
– PDM Web Client or Web Server: 5 GB or more
– PDM Archive Server or Database Server: 50 GB or more
– SOLIDWORKS Manage: 10 GB or more
- Microsoft Excel and Word: 2013 and 2016
- Browsers (PDM Web2 Client):
– Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge,
– Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari
Download DS SolidWorks Premium 2019 SP2