Autodesk Revit 2019 is a software for building information modeling used by architects, civil engineers, and utilities for 3D modeling and building design details.
This software has been taken from the root of revitalization, which means lifesaving and revitalizing, in the sense of renewal and renewal, due to its high power of creation in software engineering.
The view also has the ability to manage financially and time-based production and consumption, which in its term is referred to as the 4D BIM.
This software has three versions of architecture, construction and facilities.
Here are some key features of “Autodesk Revit 2019“:
- Simplicity and speed of learning
- Increase the speed and accuracy of the drawing as well as change the drawings
- Simultaneous 3D and 2D building drawings
- Quick conversion of Phase 1 maps to Phase 2 maps
- Synchronous mapping of architectural maps with structural maps And installations and simultaneous implementation of the changes between these plans
- elimination of the errors of conformance of views and plans and sections
- the possibility of conducting climate studies (light and shadow) on the building
- the possibility of defining construction standards in equipment
- calculating the building’s size and changing it quickly in case of change Maps
- Connectivity with AutoCAD software, 3Dmax (input and output)
- Ability to design volumes and convert them to executable maps
- Operating System:
– Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 64-bit:
Enterprise, Ultimate, Professional, or Home Premium
– Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 64-bit:
Enterprise, Pro, or Windows 8.1
– Microsoft® Windows® 10 64-bit:
Enterprise, or Pro
- CPU Type:
Multi-Core Intel Xeon, or i-Series processor or AMD equivalent with SSE2 technology. Highest affordable CPU speed rating recommended.
Autodesk Revit software products will use multiple cores for many tasks, using up to 16 cores for near-photorealistic rendering operations.
- Memory: Minimum: 4 GB RAM / Balanced price and performance: 8 GB RAM
– Usually enough for a typical editing session for a single model up to approximately 100 MB on a disk. This estimate is based on internal testing and customer reports. Individual models will vary in their use of computer resources and performance characteristics.
– Models created in previous versions of Revit software products may require more available memory for the one-time upgrade process.
- Video Display:
1280 x 1024 with true color
Ultra-High (4k) Definition Monitor
- DPI Display Setting: 150% or less
Display Adapter capable of 24-bit color
- Advanced Graphics:
DirectX® 11 capable graphics card with shader model 3
- Disk Space:
– 5 GB free disk space
– 10,000+ RPM (for Point Cloud interactions) or Solid State Drive
- Media: Download or installation from DVD9 or USB key
- Pointing Device: MS-Mouse or 3Dconnexion® compatible
- browser Browser: Microsoft® Internet Explorer ® 7.0 (or later)
- Connectivity: Internet connection for license registration and prerequisite component download
Download Autodesk Revit 2019