CRANEWAY 8 powerful product company Dlubal software specialist in the design of structures such as overhead industrial crane, suspended, single bridge, two bridges and a gateway based on standard Euro code 3 and is DIN Germany.
The most important advantage of this software is that it is designed to the standards of the world and gives engineers the confidence to be able to implement their designs safely in industrial environments.
General features of this software include stress and weld stress analysis, fatigue analysis, plastic deformation analysis, plate buckling analysis to determine wheel load and stability analysis for lateral torsional buckling based on single-dimensional finite element analysis.
The input information of this software includes geometrical data, raw materials, intersections and defects, all of which are entered in their respective fields.
This software is able to calculate fatigue life, maximum permissible load applied to structures, determine auxiliary forces, deformation rate and many other engineering parameters.
Here are some key features of “Dlubal CRANEWAY v8.19.01”:
- Fully 3D Design and Render of Crane Structures
- Design of Fully Standard Structures Based on Common Standards in the World
- Stress and Fatigue Analysis on Welds and Lines
- Calculation of Permanent Deformation
- Plate Buckling and Wheel Load
- Structural Stability
- Analysis – Single Dimensional Finite Element Analysis
- Ability to import information from RFEM and RSTAB
- Compatibility with other Dlubal software
- OS version: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (64 bit only)
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Processor unit: 2 GHz
- Graphics: 256 MB dedicated
Download Dlubal CRANEWAY v8.19.01