Mixbus 32C is a complete and comprehensive Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) that incorporates any tools and processes needed to produce or mix / master audio / video mastering.
Mixbus32C provides professional-level features to import or record an unlimited number of audio or MIDI tracks to your computer; then edit, mix and master your production.
It’s a detailed simulation software for the original Harrison 32C mixer that provides advanced capabilities for importing or recording an unlimited number of audio or MIDI tracks to the computer; Master it and finally have a professional quality output.
The software has taken advantage of the latest mixing and mastering technologies in recent years, and Harrison’s user interface is designed to make keys and controllers easily accessible.
Here are some key features of “Harrison Mixbus 32C v5.1.0”:
- Designed on the famous Harrison music consoles
- Analog signal processing
- Precision algorithms for EQ, filtering, compression, Analog Tape Saturation and Summing
- Unlimited stereo input channels
- Import Unlimited MIDI tracks
- 12 stereo mix bass with separate controllers
- Features of Tone controls, Analog Tape Saturation, K-meter, Stereo Correlation Meter and Limiter
- OS version: Windows XP or newer.
- ASIO audio devices are preferred for high performance.
- Supported plugin formats: VST (2)
- 2+ cpu cores / processors are highly recommended.
- 2Gig or more of RAM or much more.
- A 3-button mouse (see note on Mac touchpads and magic mouse)
- A full-size keyboard with number pad is highly recommended.
- 250 MB available hard disk space (for program installation only).
- For Mixbus: A monitor with a height of 900 pixels (or more) is highly recommended.
- For Mixbus32C: A monitor with a height of 1200 pixels (or more) is highly recommended.
Download Harrison Mixbus 32C v5.1.0