DipTrace v126.96.36.199 software It is the name of a powerful software in the field of designing and simulating electrical circuits, with which you can easily design your simple and complex electrical circuits and take them from the schematic stage to the production stage. The software also uses advanced 3D tools to design circuits and has a library of 3D models that makes design and simulation much easier. DipTrace software has three parts: schematic document design, PCB document design, 3D printed circuit board (3D) model display, and with its simple environment, it is also very efficient for people who do not work and specialize in PCB. Benefits of DipTrace softwareHe mentioned the excellent performance along with the simple operation method, automatic navigation and high speed, advanced debugging, advanced and fully three-dimensional design, and the ability to import and export files.
This is EDA / CAD software for creating schematic diagrams and printed circuit boards. The developers provide multi-lingual interface and tutorials.It has 4 modules: Schematic Capture Editor, PCB Layout Editor with built-in shape-based autorouter and 3D Preview & Export, Component Editor, and Pattern Editor.This is a powerful and intuitive piece of software aimed at professionals who want to create PCB layouts, design schematics, edit components and patterns. With it you can build anything from simple logic circuits to highly complex boards which can be viewed in both plane and 3D form.
“DipTrace v188.8.131.52” :
- Great performance along with a simple way of working, being committed to the future
- Ability to draw schematic circuits in several pages and hierarchically
- Automatic routing and high speed in PCB document
- Ability to create files suitable for fiber optic circuit makers
- Advanced and fully three-dimensional design of all types of electrical circuits
- Capabilities of schematic circuits and testing of designed circuits
- Advanced debugging capability and simultaneous DRC, the ability to provide output to manufacturers
- Extensive Export and Import capabilities, user-friendly environment or easy learning capability
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more