DameWare Remote Support v22.214.171.124 is a powerful application designed to assist network administrators who need to remotely access and manage other computers. The package includes multiple tools to help you increase your daily activity performance. The DameWare Remote Support (DRS) is the flagship of the suite and allows you to perform most of your network administration tasks. It is designed to access remote desktops or laptops from a single interface in order to efficiently provide support to their users.
This tool can view remotely installed devices or running applications, start up services, terminate processes or even shutdown your computer. You are also able to access the system tools in order to backup the system or manage the shared folders.
Most of the actions that can be performed by the Remote Support tool can be scheduled on a specific date and repeated daily or monthly. This feature enables you to save time when you need to perform maintenance on a large number of workstations.
Unlike other administration tools that require you to install a client on each computer before accessing the remote station, DRS is able to install the agent exactly when you need it. The agent can be deployed by the administrator’s computer with minimal effort.
Other included tools allow you to create an easy installation package and browse the physical network in order to export information about the connected devices. The information can later be used for presentations and reports by importing the XML files into other applications.
Although this tool is designed for experienced administrators, it provides extensive documentation that can be helpful when transitioning from a smaller environment.
The DameWare Remote Support suite comes in handy when you need to manage multiple computers and provide support to users from remote locations.
Here are some key Features of “DameWare Remote Support v126.96.36.199” :
- DRS’s Active Directory functionality does not require the user to be currently logged into the Domain in order to function. We also regularly receive comments from our user community that the implementation of our Active Directory interface is one of the best on the market today. Not only in functionality but also in flexibility and ease of use.
- The DRS also includes the Mini Remote Control program, as well as the DameWare Exporter. So you are actually getting three powerful products all in one low price.
- DRS is a multi-threaded application that allows for enhanced performance and speed. So you don’t have to wait for one View to finish loading before starting another task within the software. You also have the ability to customize the thread priorities.
- DRS is implemented within an MDI (Multiple Document) interface. In other words, you can have multiple views open to the same machine or even several different machines simultaneously.
- Windows® XP SP2, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows Server® 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
DameWare Remote Support v188.8.131.52