CSI SAFE 2020 software is used to design reinforced concrete slabs and foundations. In the new version of SAFE, multidimensional elements are introduced according to modeling and pictorial tools. This collection offers new possibilities for users by taking advantage of existing standards in the field of operational design and creativity. This program maps different areas of the design process, from writing the format to entering full details of the drawing in a simple and understandable environment.
This version of the SAFE range of software will not be presented under a different name, but its new features have been greatly expanded and in many cases updated. This version offers a combination of a powerful, highly efficient and user-friendly engineering application.
The SAFE software offers comprehensive capabilities and possibilities in the field of solid concrete structures and also improves the tensile properties of the column.
Here are some key features of “CSI SAFE 2020”:
- Ability to generate template model
- Implementation of evaluation and review of design details according to the code “AASHTO LRFD 2007 and use of LiveLoad distribution factors to represent the precast concrete bridge with multiple cavities
- Provide design evaluation To verify pressure, torque and shear capacity with MCFT (or modified compression field theory)
- the possibility of implementing concrete form construction with the code “AASHTO LRFD 2007” Using the concrete form section of the column of U-shaped base for the pond In the steel shaper, each section is supported by a bracket in the middle and two brackets at the edges of the main pillar, the ability to model steel girder diaphragms for steel girders has been improved of bridges to better support the wings.
- The lower part of the column provides
- many opportunities to improve the specific velocity fa AAS HTO / Caltrans fabrication and construction form hinges for easy and trouble-free
- free an analysis to achieve general advancements in the field of mechanized bridge vibration construction
- Possibility of a steel form construction for the code “NORSOK N004” added with the ability to add the Offshore coefficient verification stamp which is based on non-tubular part design based on Eurocode 32005 is provided by the Norwegian national annex Annex
- Enhanced command Rotate The graphics program of the user interface 3D seems to work on the overall picture (Zoomin)
– Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
– Recommended: Intel i5/i7, AMD Athlon X4/Ryzen, or better
– A 64-bit CPU is required
– The SAPFire Analytical Engine includes multi-threaded solvers and algorithms that can take advantage of multi-core CPUs. The design algorithms can also utilize multiple cores.
- Operating System
– Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Microsoft Windows 10
– 64-bit processor
- Video Card
– Minimum: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI+) graphics mode
– Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent and dedicated graphics RAM (512 Mb or larger) for DirectX graphics mode. The card must be DirectX 11 Compatible.
– DirectX graphics mode fully utilizes the hardware acceleration provided by a GPU and dedicated graphics RAM.
– For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, the device raster drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias.
– Minimum: 8 GB RAM
– The problem size that can be solved and the speeds for solution & response recovery increase considerably with more RAM.
- Disk Space
– 6 GB to install the software.
– Additional space will be required for running and storing model files and analysis results, dependent upon the size of the models
– Recommended: 500GB or larger PCIe Solid State Drive (SSD). External and network drives are not recommended.
Download CSI SAFE 2020