CSi Detail 18 is an integrated and interactive software product that provides details on ETABS models, including details of views, plans and drawings, bills of materials (BOM), list of values of materials (BOQ), etc. Based on the analysis of the model and the construction process performed in ETABS, this software provides a model with all the details of the structure and automatically creates views and drawings that can be used as a basis for preparation. Final engineering drawings are used, as well as BIM files (for use in BIM tools). This is possible for both concrete and steel structures.
CSiDetail Creates important reinforcement details for floors, beams, columns and walls and groups similar beams and columns at this stage. Reinforcement details are provided in tables and lists for each group of components, as well as maps, heights, and sections for individual elements.
CSiDetail is an integrated and interactive software product for generating detailed outputs such as exploded views, drawings, parts lists (BOM) and parts lists (BOQ) of ETABS models. CSiDetail creates a detailed model of the structure based on its analysis model and the design process performed in ETABS.
utomatically generates views and drawings that can be used as the basis for creating final engineering drawings, as well as BIM files for use in BIM tools. Detailing can be done for both concrete and steel structures. CSiDetail generates reinforcement details for floors, beams, columns and walls and groups similar beams and columns. Reinforcement details are displayed in the form of tables and lists for groups of components, as well as in drawings, views, and sections for individual elements. The reinforcement cage of individual components or the entire structure can be viewed in an interactive 3D model that shows individual rebar in actual 3D coordinates. The details are based on an extensive set of presets and rulers to control the selection of bar size, spacing, foreshortening, and placement.
Presets and rules are customizable and conform to various local design codes and practices. This provides full customization to control details and output. CSiDetail has extensive functions for editing reinforcement. The generated views can be edited or formatted as required. Drawings can be automatically generated for selected floors and components or created individually by combining desired views. Both drawings and individual views can be exported as DXF files to CAD programs or printed directly. Frame plans, frame heights, and sections are automatically generated and displayed in table form. If required, individual beam and column views and sections are also available.
Here are some key features of “CSi Detail 18.2.0 Build 11040”:
- Checking the details of the building structures
- Analyzing and drawing the data of the reinforcement of the buildings
- Controlling the execution of the details and generating the output
- Visualizing the height of the columns, beams and other components of the map
- Possibility of output in DXF file format
- Creating reinforcement details for slabs, beams, columns and walls in concrete structures
- Providing reinforcement details in the form of tables and parts lists
- Editing information and views created
- Automatic calculation of heights in different parts of steel structures
– Minimum: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64
– Recommended: Intel i5/i7, AMD Athlon X4/Ryzen, or better
– A 64-bit CPU is required
– The SAPFire Analytical Engine includes multi-threaded solvers and algorithms that can take advantage of multi-core CPUs. The design algorithms can also utilize multiple cores.
- Operating System
– Microsoft Windows 8.1 or Microsoft Windows 10
– 64-bit processor
- Video Card
– Minimum: Supporting 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI+) graphics mode
– Recommended: Discrete video card with NVIDIA GPU or equivalent and dedicated graphics RAM (512 Mb or larger) for DirectX graphics mode. The card must be DirectX 11 Compatible.
– DirectX graphics mode fully utilizes the hardware acceleration provided by a GPU and dedicated graphics RAM.
– For better graphics quality in terms of anti-aliasing and line thickness, the device raster drawing capabilities should support legacy depth bias.
– Minimum: 8 GB RAM
– The problem size that can be solved and the speeds for solution & response recovery increase considerably with more RAM.
- Disk Space
– 6 GB to install the software.
– Additional space will be required for running and storing model files and analysis results, dependent upon the size of the models
– Recommended: 500GB or larger PCIe Solid State Drive (SSD). External and network drives are not recommended.
Download CSi Detail 18.2.0 Build 11040