COMSOL Multiphysics 5 engineering simulation software environment facilitates all steps in the modeling process – defining your geometry, meshing, specifying your physics, solving, and then visualizing your results.The model set-up is quick, thanks to a number of predefined physics interfaces for applications ranging from fluid flow and heat transfer to structural mechanics and electromagnetic analyzes. Material properties, source terms, and boundary conditions can be arbitrary functions of dependent variables.Predefined multiphysics-application templates solve many common problem types. You also have the choice of choosing different physics and defining the interdependencies yourself. Or you can specify your own partial differential equations (PDEs) and link them with other equations and physics.
Using the COMSOL Multiphysics software, you can design and simulate electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, earth sciences, chemistry, physics, astronomy, and quantum. This software is a simulation set that can solve the differential equations of nonlinear systems by partial derivatives of finite element method in one, two, and three-dimensional spaces. This software can be well suited for challenges such as electromagnetic fields, elasticity, fluid dynamics and gas dynamics. It also has the ability to interact with other engineering software such as Matlab and Catia, as well as the previous name of this software Femlab.
Here are some key Features of “COMSOL Multiphysics v5.4” :
- Design and simulation of electrical engineering, mechanics, geosciences, chemistry, physics, astronomy and quantum
- Solve differential equations of nonlinear systems by partial derivatives of finite element method in spaces of one, two and three-dimensional
- the ways of good in the presence of challenges such as electromagnetic fields, stretching, fluid dynamics and gas dynamics
- interaction with engineering software such as Matlab and Catia
- ability to install it on Windows 32-bit and 64-bit
- Installable on Mac OS and Linux
- 64-bit Operating Systems
Windows Server® 2012 R2
Windows Server® 2012
Windows Server® 2008 R2
Windows Server® 2008
Windows HPC Server® 2008 R2
Windows HPC Server® 2008
- These Requirements are common for all platforms
. During installation, it is recommended to use A working network card and Internet connection.
– At least 1 GB of memory, but 4 GB per processor core or more is recommended.
– 1-5 GB of disk space, depending on your licensed products and installation options.
– Adobe® Acrobat® Reader 9.0 or later to view and print COMSOL® documentation in PDF format.
- Graphics System Requirements
COMSOL® recommends hardware rendering for performance reasons. Hardware rendering requires drivers that support OpenGL® version 1.5. Windows® users can also use DirectX® version 9 on the local console. Hardware rendering requires at least 24-bit color graphics.
The Optimize for Quality setting in the Graphics Preferences requires OpenGL® 2.0. Software rendering also supports 16-bit color graphics. For performance reasons, we recommend that the graphics card has at least 512 MB of memory.