CityCAD 2.8 software was created as the first major 3D engineering design software (D CAD) to design and map urban space.
This software has a parametric access to information for conceptually and strategically designing sites with an area of one hectare to two hundred acres.
You can use this software to design the street, adjust the size of buildings, or block the blocks, and see how CityCAD automatically and very quickly estimates the number of residential areas, parking lots required for vehicles and more.
In fact, CityCAD is a quick and easy solution for sketching the city’s overall layout in 3D.
Among the urban modeling capabilities of this software, it can be noted that the range of intersections with an appropriate radius is automatically created among the streets and if you move through the paths created, adjacent blocks automatically Change size.
Here are some key features of “CityCad v2.8.2.0524“:
- Designing a General City Map and Strategic Planning for Housing Areas
- 3D Modeling of Neighborhoods and Urban Streets
- Professional and Professional Analysis of the Main Map of the City
- Entering the Production Rate and Power consumption and other energy consumption per person and its quick estimate for residential units
- Analysis of factors that determine the ability to reside in one place (determine the location of waste storage, the location of the bus station, etc.)
- Ability to add basic assumptions about the cost of land, construction and rent
- Export to DXF format models designed for the next two or three b D
- Data Import / Export for working with Excel
- Import data from CSV
- OS : Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- A DirectX 9.0 compatible graphics processor
- 1GB or more of RAM
- Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework
- Managed DirectX for .NET
- Internet connection (for trial activation)
Download CityCad v2.8.2.0524