Autodesk 3ds Max 2022 is one of Autodesk’s most powerful 3D design and animation products. Widely used in many industries, especially computer games, this program is used to design and create special effects for movies using efficient and powerful tools. Newer versions of the software provide efficient tools for providing high-resolution designs.
3D Studio Max (sometimes referred to as 3ds Max or simply MAX) is 3D vector graphics and animation software created by Autodesk Media & Entertainment (formerly Discreet and Kinetix). This software was developed from its predecessor, 3D Studio for DOS, but for the Win32 platform. Kinetix later merged with Discreet Logic, Autodesk’s latest acquisition. The latest version of 3Ds Max as of July 2005 is 7. 3DsMax Autodesk 8 will be available by the end of the year. Discreet announced this at Siggraph 2005.
Here are some key features of “Autodesk 3ds Max 2022”:
- Safe Scene Script Execution feature to prevent the execution of insecure commands embedded in 3ds Max scene files (regardless of which commands these scripts use in Maxscript, Python, or .NET). Have been protected.
- Support for Edit Poly modifier: Smart Extrude feature has been upgraded to allow users who are interested in implementing editable Poly to benefit more from this freeform modeling method and the Poly modeling workflow ( Poly) Complete themselves in 3ds Max.
- Added Cut Through feature to Smart Extrude, which enables artists to extrude in the creative modeling process with fewer restrictions. Cut Through in cutting and modeling Poly increases user power.
- Slice Modifier functionality has been improved based on user feedback and new modeling features. These new enhancements and features complement the workflows that can be done in 3ds Max, as they reduce data processing operations for Autodesk Retopology Tools.
- Capping feature: Open holes created by the Slice operation can now be placed along the edges of Mesh and Poly objects.
- Operating System : 64-bit Microsoft Windows 10. See Autodesk’s Product Support Lifecycle for support information.
- CPU: 64-bit Intel® or AMD® multi-core processor with SSE4.2 instruction set
- Graphics Hardware: Refer to 3ds Max Certified Hardware for a detailed list of recommended systems and graphics cards
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM minimum (8 GB or more recommended)
- Disk Space: 9 GB of free disk space for install
Download Autodesk 3ds Max 2022