Applied Imagery Quick Terrain Modeller 8 is a powerful software of Applied Imagery is a ground-breaking landscape image enhancement application and LiDAR (Point Cloud).
The software also has good flexibility compared to other imaging methods. This software helps geologists study the ubiquities of the earth better and faster, and provide an Exploitation platform.
This software allows users to work with more data, render larger models, perform data analysis faster and have various outputs.
Quick Terrain Modeler allows you to visualize large amounts of data using the best data representations for your analysis and exploitation. Quick Terrain Modeler can visualize the points collected in a Point Cloud, as a gridded surface in a DEM, or display both simultaneously. Once you have the data displayed, the user can enhance the view using visualization tools such as custom lighting, custom elevation palettes, model coloration and elevation exaggeration.
Turn data into useful information. This useful information can then answer questions, assist in decision making, and contribute to planning. The questions being asked and the decisions being made will vary widely between user sectors, but the consistent theme is that exploitation should be fast, accurate, interactive, easy to learn and easy to share with others. The Quick Terrain Modeler is all of these things.
LiDAR point clouds and DEMs are wonderful achievements by themselves, but ultimately the data was collected to help with planning and decision making. Quick Terrain Modeler takes the time and trouble of creating presentations with tools like direct export to pre-made PowerPoint templates, useful 3D annotation tools, markers that can display images and / or symbology, direct export to GPX / Garmin GPS devices, and AVI video fly-through tools.
More info (open / close)
Here are some key features of “Applied Imagery Quick Terrain Modeller v184.108.40.206 USA Edition”:
- Visualize data and perform operational analysis
- Illustrate points from Point Cloud or grid levels in DEM or both
- Improve images with custom lighting, height palettes, and color schemes
- Build and edit pre-models Prepare such as DEM and DTED
- Ability to work with raw point data in LAS format
- 3D planning and earth study with the purpose of situational awareness
- Output capability for further analysis in GIS or Imagery
- 3D operation imaging feasibility
- Fully balanced and user-friendly interface
- Project sharing feature
- Search between data and cloud points for geological applications
- Generate GRG images for Garmin GPS or other uses
- OS : Windows 7 SP1 ( 64-bit ), Windows 8.1 ( 64-bit ), Windows 10 ( 64-bit )
- OpenGL-compatible graphics
- 4 GB of RAM or more
- 7200 RPM hard disk or SSD
Download Applied Imagery Quick Terrain Modeller 220.127.116.11 USA Edition