Antiplagiarism 1.3 is a software for identifying literary thefts among the texts of articles and theses.
Today, in the era of information and communication technology, there are many academic and literary thefts in academic and research circles.
However, there have been numerous websites and software to prevent such theft, and luckily, the number and performance of these systems is increasing day by day.
Antiplagiarism is also one of the most powerful tools in this field, which is able to accurately evaluate documents, detect piracy and complete reports.
This software also protects 100% of your data and prevents them from publishing them illegally on the Internet Gets If you, as a professor, need to approve articles from a 30-member class, this software will allow you to simultaneously examine multiple documents.
Antiplagiarism is one of the few programs that support PDF format, so you do not have to turn your thesis into another format first.
This app is very simple and convenient. All you have to do is check the theses you want to learn about plagiarism, and then click START to select it.
Here are some key features of “Antiplagiarism v1.3.0“:
- Suitable function for long theses, as well as short text like an article.
- Support for PDF format.
- Support for word program format.
- Search and compare a piece of thesis text with Google search results. Other websites
- Provide a quality certificate after examining a thesis
- Provide extensive reports about the checked text in a suitable form with charts and tables
- Ability to simultaneously examine multiple documents
- Extract results to a suitable CSV format
- High security App
- Quick function
- Simple and easy
- OS: Windows 7, 8 , 10 or higher
- 32-bit and 64-bit operating system support
Download Antiplagiarism v1.3.0