ANSYS Additive 19 is a software developed exclusively to simulate all stages of the industrial production of “additive production” or “AM”. Additive Manufacturing is one of the three-dimensional printing technology in which pieces are produced by adding the layer to the material layer.
This industrial production method has been highly regarded by industrial manufacturers, especially metals and materials, which are expensive and cost effective to use, due to their high saving on raw material consumption and a very small amount of waste.
With this software, it is possible to design appropriate extensions (DfAM) from the outset in an integrated environment, and then, by optimizing the prototype, and designating the simulation parameters, the process can be completely simulated and transferred to the printing machine.
This software is designed to save time and cost of engineers and designers during this industrial process. In fact, this software with high precision and advanced tools is suitable for people who want to quickly model their model and see the final result. This software can offer you suitable materials for your design with your raw material database so you do not need to test and error in choosing raw material.
Here are some key features of “ANSYS Additive v19.2.0“:
- Design from the outset suitable for the production process of the additive (DfAM)
- Optimization of the design and removal of additional parts
- Complete simulation of the production process and workflow
- Precise selection of raw materials and their adaptability
- Modeling completed drawings
- Sending print orders to supported devices
- High compatibility with other software ANSYS, CAD software
- Operating Systems: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Intel 64 / AMD64 system with the correct operating system version installed
- 8 GB of RAM
- 28 GB of hard drive is recommended
- NVIDIA Quadro or Tesla model GPU
Download ANSYS Additive 19.2.0