FX Draw Tools 19 provides a suite of powerful yet easy-to-use tools for drawing functions and math and statistics charts. This toolkit can be used to quickly draw high-quality maths and editable for tests, tests, sheets, web sites, presentations and scientific presentations.
FX Sketch, the freehand extension of FX Draw, allows you to sketch mathematical diagrams and have them automatically converted to professional quality drawings that can be edited using the power of FX Draw.
Efofex also provides FX Draw subscribers with three free bonus programs that provide simplified access to some of FX Draw’s powerful graphing and equation tools. You can use the bonus tools with students to quickly create equations for use in documents.
FX Draw contains almost one hundred tools focused on the needs of mathematics teachers. Three of these tools are so useful that we have created standalone versions that allow you to use the tools in more contexts.
FX Equation, FX Graph and FX Stat are provided free as part of your FX Draw Tools subscription.
Here are some key features of “FX Draw Tools v19.05.01”:
- e tools in the design and drawing of geometric shapes and can provide teachers and students In the drawing of geometric shapes, the design of the angle, diagram, normal distribution curves, van graphs, and trigonometry will greatly help.
- FX Stat : The FX Stat software is more designed as a learning stunt tool for improving the teaching and learning process of students. With the help of this program, you can easily draw a variety of statistical charts (rectangular, circular, boxed, polygonal, etc.) and use them to design questions and solve problems.
- FX Graph : When you use this software, you can draw charts by just a few minutes. FX Graph has default and ready functions such as trigonometric functions (sinus and tangent, etc.), logarithmic functions, fractional and radical functions, etc. You can use them individually or in combination.
- FX Equation: FX Equation software can be called as an editor of equations, mathematical expressions, and in general mathematical and scientific formulas and symbols that provide an environment that enables users to communicate with the fastest and easiest way possible by direct typing Numbers and the use of symbols on the keyboard generate their mathematical and scientific equations with all symbols and preserve the order of writing.
- OS : Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, or XP
Download FX Draw Tools v19.05.01