Inbox2DB 4 is an software for analyzing, collecting, storing and transferring email data to a database.
This software collects data such as order notifications, programs, surveys, or messages generated by web forms from incoming emails and stores them in a database. An executable function is that your email account application connects to your spreadsheet or database.
Then extract the data from the mail messages in the mailbox and import the data into MS Excel, MS Access, MS SQL Server, MySQL Server, or other databases through ODBC. Inbox2DB is an application software for WindowsIt does not require server installation.
All you need to do is a regular PC and an email account. So you can collect and save hundreds and thousands of messages in a matter of minutes.
Inbox2DB runs on your Windows based PC and collects data from incoming email messages, such as order notifications, applications, surveys or messages generated by a web form.
The application connects your email account to your spreadsheet or database. It extracts the data from emails in your inbox and inserts the information into MS Excel, MS Access, MS SQL Server, MySQL Server, or other database through ODBC.
Inbox2DB is a software application for Windows and does not require server installation. All you need is a normal PC and an email account.
Here are some key features of “Arclab Inbox2DB v4.4.1”:
- Analyze incoming email data and forms to a database
- Unlimited uploads
- Enter email and web forms information into a database
- Import email content and attachments to A database
- Supports databases Access, Excel, MS SQL, MySQL, ODBC
- Supports all languages and international charsets
- No need to subscribe and pay reimbursement
- Safe, secure and consistent with GDPR of the European Union
- OS : Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, or XP
Download Arclab Inbox2DB v4.4.1