Offline map maker 8.191 has users Google, Bing, Yahoo! A lightweight Windows application specially designed to allow you to download map images for offline viewing from. Or OpenStreetMap can help.
Clean and intuitive layout allows users to perform most operations with minimal effort.
Offline Map Maker allows you to assign a name to your current download task and select a provider to retrieve images from (Google Street Maps, Bing Satellite Maps, Bing Hybrid Maps, and so on).
If you are thinking of professionally creating a complete map of your location, you can use the offline map maker software efficiently. Offline Map Maker is a small amount of software for Windows designed specifically to allow users to download offline map images from Google, Bing, Yahoo, or Open City Map. All of these images can be easily saved to your computer online. The main features of this very useful software are zooming in, zooming out offline map, preparing offline output map as BMP file as international file xxx.bpw, monitoring activity such as OziExplorer file xxx.map output. Features to do. BMP file format merge map etc. This software has a very low CPU and memory load and does not affect the overall performance of the system.
Here are some key features of “AllMapSoft Offline Map Maker 8.191”:
- Download offline images from Google Maps, Yahoo Maps and Bing Maps
- Ability to perform activities such as zoom In – Zoom Out in offline map
- Prepare offline map output to Title a BMP file as international xxx.bpw files
- Output an xxx.map file OziExplorer,
- Merge maps into BMP file format
- Small size
- Very little CPU and memory usage
- Compatible with different versions of Windows
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8,7
Download AllMapSoft Offline Map Maker 8.191