Adobe Camera Raw CC v13.4 It is a practical tool for editing raw photos. Professional digital binoculars today have the ability to take raw photos and then make all the desired changes to the photo through related software. This format, which is offered in most cameras in Raw format, has a higher volume than Jpg files. There are several softwares for working on raw files, but it can be said that the most complete and best of them is Adobe Camera Raw software.
Overview of Adobe Camera Raw CC 13 Features
– One-step HDR Panorama merge
– Depth range masking
– Process Version 5
– Support for new cameras and lenses
“Adobe Camera Raw CC v13.4“
In the new version of the software, more cameras have been added to the core of the software, and support for new versions of Photoshop CC is on the agenda of programmers. Adobe Camera Raw softwareIt works through Photoshop software and users must first install the downloaded package on a cracked version of Photoshop. After installing Raw formats, you can open them in Photoshop software through the Adobe Camera Raw software user interface. Adobe Camera Raw software has many features, including a complete set of tools to select the desired color, shadows, White Balance, masks, selections and.. Adobe Camera Raw software has a powerful Histogram that can display color changes in the form of a color chart.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 or AMD Athlon 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 10 (version
1703 or later)
- RAM: 2 GB or more of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 2 GB of available hard-disk space for program installation.
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit color
- Graphics processor acceleration requirements
- AMD: Radeon GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- Intel: Skylake or newer GPU with DirectX 12 support.
- NVIDIA: GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality.
- 1 GB of Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM (4 GB recommended) for large,
high-resolution monitors, such as 4K- and 5K-resolution monitors.
Adobe Camera Raw CC v13.4