Windows Firewall Control 5. Microsoft operating systems are currently using a free firewall for themselves, but unfortunately they do not use the easy-to-use interface for creating rules for program communications, and in some cases The task of doing these configurations is a bit complicated. Windows Firewall Control is a very handy application that extends the Windows Firewall functionality and provides quick access to the Windows Firewall options in simple and simple windows. The program will run after the Windows system tray and allow users to use the Windows Firewall more easily and easily without spending too much time working with the Windows Firewall.
Here are some key Features of “Windows Firewall Control v126.96.36.199” :
- Only a small executable file
- Full support for executing tasks from a standard user account
- Easy and intuitive interface available in the system tray
- Allows or blocks access to an Internet application with just one click.
- Merge the background shell to the right-click menu of the executable file
- Quick and direct access to editing the Windows firewall from the program interface
- Ability to play the previous settings
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7, 32-bit or 64-bit, all with the latest updates and service pack
Download Windows Firewall Control v188.8.131.52