Virtual CloneDrive 5 allows you to run CD / DVD applications from the hard disk no more need for physical CD / DVD drives or the actual CD / DVD media.
Virtual CloneDrive works and behaves just like a physical CD / DVD drive, however it exists only virtually. Image files generated with CloneDVD or CloneCD can be mounted on a virtual drive from your hard-disk or from a network drive and used in the same way as inserting them into a normal CD / DVD drive.
Virtual CloneDrive enables you to be able to use the software to run on CDs or DVDs without requiring the physical presence of a CD or DVD from the hard disk system perform it.
Image files produced by CloneDVD or CloneCD can be installed in a virtual drive from a hard drive or network , and used in the same way as the CD / DVD drive.
Here are some key Features of “Virtual CloneDrive v188.8.131.52” :
- Supports all common image formats such as ISO, BIN, CCD
- Supports up to 8 virtual drives at the same time
- Easy to use – just double-click an image file to mount as a drive
- Virtual CloneDrive is freeware, you can use it at no cost.
- Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1 or Windows 7, 32-bit or 64-bit, all with the latest updates and service pack
Download Virtual CloneDrive v184.108.40.206